- Returns will be issued for Store Credit Only. No refunds or exchanges will be given.
- Returns must be in original, unused, unworn, unwashed condition with no defects, no stains, no pet hair, no smells, or any signs that the item has been worn or used. Original tags must be attached, if applicable, and all packing slips included with the return. We reserve the right to reject any item returned to us.
- Returns must be received at our warehouse within 14 calendar days of receiving your order. The 14 days starts from the day the order was received by the customer. Items not eligible for return include face masks, bodysuits, jewelry, and sale items.
- Shipping charges are not refundable. We are not responsible for returned shipping costs, lost or stolen packages. We do not issue prepaid return labels.
- Please include the packing list with your name and order number.
- Allow 5 business days to process your return once we receive it.
To ship back your order:
- Please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org for pre-authorization of the return item(s).
We do not provide free return shipping.
Feel free to ship your orders back with the carrier of your choice - shipping with tracking information is recommended.
Include the original packing slip; or include your order number, your name and e-mail address used to place the order with the return. You may ship back multiple orders in the same package as long as you include the packing slips for each order.
Please send your returns to:
Roses and Rosé Boutique
6137 W Port Arthur Rd
Port Arthur TX 77640-1960
Please allow up to five business days to receive your Store Credit via e-mail. Store Credit is issued less our shipping costs, if applicable.
Damaged or Defective Items:
We must be notified at email@example.com within 48 hours of receipt of your items if damaged or defective, including photos of the damaged item and packaging.
Please beware that various computer and mobile devices have different color display profiles. Items with slight variances will not be considered defective, as each item may be unique in pattern and/or color.